Italy and governament Politique et gouvernements

I want know what the world, expecially the Europian country think about my nation

Our current government is ridiculous. We are about to become again the laughing stock of europe 🙁

I don’t know what the foreigners think about it, however our new Government is just as ridiculous as the previous ones. But that’s our fault.

I don't think anything about your nation, but I don't like the way your government handles with some events/facts

I admit I don't know much about Italian politics but I know I love Italy from what I have heard, read in history, seen on TV etc. I think a place should speak for its self, ignore the politics and let the places you visit influence you.

Our current government is ridiculous. We are about to become again the laughing stock of europe 🙁
why ridicolous?
perché gli italiani devono sempre smerdare il proprio paese? Pensate davvero che nel resto del mondo le cose vadano tanto meglio? Non sputate nel piatto dove mangiate, amo il mio paese.

why ridicolous?
perché gli italiani devono sempre smerdare il proprio paese? Pensate davvero che nel resto del mondo le cose vadano tanto meglio? Non sputate nel piatto dove mangiate, amo il mio paese.

It's not "dissing my country" it's just feeling ashamed about poloticians who rapresent me. Idiots who can't handle important decisions about whats happening in south America, who tells to verhostadt that he is just a maniquen and other bullshit like these. M5s and lega is just a bunch of idiot.

Mentre i centri sociali e i pidioti non sono ridicoli ma sei un ragazzino che ne sai di politica.

Édité par balessandra12 .

Can you write in english please? I don't understand what tou mean... For me, eurosceptism of the government is a problem. Europ can't be improved without the support of all governments.

I was answering to italian guy in Italian of course

Édité par balessandra12 .

Italian's People make their government, they are frustrated abouth poor situation and the politic'man foment the hate creating problem Who do not exisit, Like immigration, Matteo salvini has invented the enemy, Like Hitler abouth the hebrews..

I admit I don't know much about Italian politics but I know I love Italy from what I have heard, read in history, seen on TV etc. I think a place should speak for its self, ignore the politics and let the places you visit influence you.
Sadly that's the thing, you can't ignore politics when they have reached the state they have now. Salvini is horrible, the government is full of populists, they are eurosceptic, the lega is even on the far right political spectrum. That's not something you can ignore anymore

I'm always curious about all cultures. I don't know what's new in Italy. I like to eat spaghetti. Haha, I know I'm off the track, but that's OK. I love the world. Hey, I am a girl from China. I love world culture.

Mentre i centri sociali e i pidioti non sono ridicoli ma sei un ragazzino che ne sai di politica.
Considerando che siamo ragazzini e che non possiamo parlare non vi lamentate quando non abbiamo voglia di far nulla...

Considerando che siamo ragazzini e che non possiamo parlare non vi lamentate quando non abbiamo voglia di far nulla...
She is just an ignorant, let's ignore these boomer and try to build a better politic's class!

why ridicolous?

Please stop acting unitalian.

Europ can't be improved without the support of all governments.

Maybe something to improve then would be not to require support of all governments 😆

Though to me it seems it’s already like this… it only requires support from the rich and big countries like…

Sadly that's the thing, you can't ignore politics when they have reached the state they have now. Salvini is horrible, the government is full of populists, they are eurosceptic, the lega is even on the far right political spectrum. That's not something you can ignore anymore

I have something good to say about italian governments then!

They are commonly and as commonly as always so incompetent than even being euroscepticists they couldn’t leave europe!

Anyway europe without italy is a little like asia without china or slavophonia without ukraine…

Even England which is an island has troubles to leave 😆 (thanks very much Ireland! you rock so hard!)