love English

TAN TAN

If you have a true love than what would you do?

Is there something called "false" love? :tongue:
IMO, love is grossly over-rated. It'a a great feeling, but just like any other feeling. 😉

I used to believe in love ... but three monthes later he told me that he had never loved me 😁

I used to believe in love once again ... But 2 monthes later I didn't love her anymore

Love is a thing invented by Human to justify sex.

Édité par Vandien .

I used to believe in love ... but three monthes later he told me that he had never loved me 😁

I used to believe in love once again ... But 2 monthes later I didn't love her anymore

Love is a thing invented by Human to justify sex.

You are very wrong, my friend.
You can love many women, But You can be only with one.
There's a girl I like because she's very nice to me and she understands me, It almost like she can read my mind.
But on the other hand, There's a girl I like because she's hot. There are a lot of them. You can love as many women as you want, But You can be only with one, This is the beauty of love. You need to know your self so you could choose the right one.

Hi!!! I think that everything than love is nothing. I believe true love and love what last long time. I am married second time but i still believe true love.

I think that I'm PART OF LOVE))))))))))

my number is 62963577 rajpreet

I've never fallen in love before. I used to not believe love, but I'm not sure now.

I'm kinda stonished by the piece of crap i've written 😁
I'm in love and I strongly believe in love (again 😉 )

lol,guys always like this .but anyway ,that is life

havent time for it =))

I dont have time to be in love right now...Lol.

but I truely truely believe in it.

I am convinced that I am in love, but when I look at myself from another perspective, I realize that I'm not the only person ever to fall in love, and I'm just experiencing a feeling. Love is just a feeling. It's what that feeling inspires us to do that makes love so notorious. 🙂

Love is any of a number of emotions and experiences related to a sense of strong affection and attachment. The word love can refer to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes, ranging from generic pleasure ("I loved that meal") to intense interpersonal attraction ("I love my boyfriend"). This diversity of uses and meanings, combined with the complexity of the feelings involved, makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, even compared to other emotional states.

As an abstract concept, love usually refers to a deep, ineffable feeling of tenderly caring for another person. Even this limited conception of love, however, encompasses a wealth of different feelings, from the passionate desire and intimacy of romantic love to the nonsexual emotional closeness of familial and platonic love to the profound oneness or devotion of religious love. Love in its various forms acts as a major facilitator of interpersonal relationships and, owing to its central psychological importance, is one of the most common themes in the creative arts.

love is so overrated.. i'm so tired of hearing people complain about how they can't find a bf/gf or say that their life is over because someone left them--and they haven't even been together for that long or go through any type of struggle to prove their love for each other! its so rare that you really find people who can honestly say they truly love someone.