FREEDOM Politique et gouvernements

What do you think of freedom?

Édité par Javad .

What to say, everyone everywhere measures freedom in their own way, that's what I think.

the government is made to protect us. freedom protects us from the government.

Hello, what about freedom? In my opinion it should be worth each, and to limit it is not humane. We all know that slavery is a topic relevant today. I believe that all people are the same and are not properly disposed fate by giving one another the freedom and slavery and oppression.Read any history book it says that all nations had slavery in pain or meney degree! But even the most ardent warrior for freedom can ask the question: "And if a dog is loose?" Of course, the answer: "Yes, of course I feed her, give shelter!" but the parents or anyone hold you in chains? Dresiruet? Dogs are the same slaves, just a dog ...

I'm sorry but all I could think when I read the caption was "Braveheart" 😃

Freedom? Freedom means having nothing to lose.

Sorry Kachiri.
But in my opinion, when you have nothing to loose, you have nothing but your Life.
For me freedom is to live your life the way you can be proud of yourself, even if this means, making yourself unpopular.

Freedom int

Sorry Kachiri.
But in my opinion, when you have nothing to loose, you have nothing but your Life.
For me freedom is to live your life the way you can be proud of yourself, even if this means, making yourself unpopular.
In my view, you can only be free if nothing binds you, if you have nothing to lose. And that does not mean that you are only free when you have nothing, but that you are free when you can let go of what you have

Yesterday was Independence Day in USA when we declared our freedom from England. After 6 years of bitter conflict achieved it. Tom